This diagram outlines the standard elements that make up a typical GW Shelter Solutions bus shelter. These elements may vary depending on the shelter style.
- Flag Brackets: Can be fitted to all shelters, removing the need for separate bus stop poles and reducing street clutter. Please note the printed bus stop flag will be supplied by others.
- Lighting: Mains LED lighting can be supplied with your shelter.
- Glazing: Toughened glass is specified as standard. Where vandalism is a concern we recommend polycarbonate, which is a virtually unbreakable alternative. Other glazing options include anti graffiti polycarbonate, solid panels, mesh panels and glass reinforced plastic (GRP)
- Mid Rails: Depending on the shelter design, mid rails are used. These can be supplied colour matched to the rest of the shelter or in a contrasting colour for enhanced visibility and safety
- Seating: A wide range of seating and handle styles are available for your shelter
- Timetable Cases: Available in various sizes to accept timetable or poster information. They are finished to match the shelter
- RTPI: Our shelters can accommodate Real Time Passenger Information displays. Shelters can be supplied with brackets and cabling to accept RTPI units. RTPI units will be supplied by others.